Tuesday 15 April 2014

At times I feel homesick in Thailand, just can’t get over it…(part 1)

Select Citywalk :-Best shopping malls in India
I am Nakul. I am from India and have recently migrated to Thailand for a job. I am working as a technical engineer in a pvt. based firm. Though it feel good to live and earn well here, trust me…nothing can ever beat craze of your native land. This is something that my dad always says me, but i couldn’t relate to it initially. Now when i am here from past three years, i can feel it. At times, for no reason i just feel like doing nothing and feel homesick and no matter how best i try, i just can’t get over it. I miss each and every moment that i had spent with school and college buddies. It’s absolutely true guys that school and college days are best days of life and no matter what the situation majority would agree that we would laugh at crazy things and without realizing how difficult a situation is we giggle. If there’s a fest or party, it was a call to go for best shopping malls in India, even if we had to borrow money from a friend . Regardless of the fact that we had money in our wallets or not, we would stand and check out pvr cinemas timings, just to show off. Huh!! Well…if you weren’t like us then all i have to say for you is exceptions are always there…
 
Well i have a lot more to keep adding to the space, but have stored it up, till i come back with a new post, till then stay hooked  

No comments:

Post a Comment