Wednesday 30 July 2014

All About Children Kids Play Zone



A place with a nice kids play zone in New Delhi clubbed with a nice eatery--that is my idea of an outing with the gang (family). But with a malls and restaurants in Delhi making a powerful beeline for the attention of a family like mine, it is always a difficult one.

The thing is there’s no dearth of good restaurants in Delhi but when nothing but the best is on the radar, the choices are fairly limited. Not unless I hit Select City Walk. My first time at the south Delhi mall was memorable and counts in one of the best moments we spent out as a family.

The best part of the mall lies in the expansive line-up of outlets. There is hardly a thing not on the list. From haute couture to fine dining and more, you name it! And despite that, the place is conveniently open and amazingly spacious.



Since my kid is a big McDonald’s fan, and loves his time at kids zones, the place immediately stuck a chord with him. While that took care of him, it was my wife, who sometimes seems a bit quirky given her choice of meals and entertainment, that I was slightly apprehensive of.

For any married man, pleasing his wife is bigger than conquering the Everest. From the corner of the eye, I had a gaze jetting into her. I could per-empt a gaze on her face I have become awkwardly accustomed to. But then, what I saw made me relieved but curious.

There she was, in her own world and a mesmerized look. While I had anticipated the familiar cold looks, I could see her own a look proclaiming a testimony of her being settled where she was. And before anything, off she went doing her own stuff and enjoying the ambience. It was only a matter of time before she pulled me in, and I was happier than ever to give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment