Monday 14 December 2015

Why Select Citywalk Is The Best Mall in Delhi

I have recently moved to South Delhi and I must accept that this part of my city was practically unknown for me. I did not know about the places to hang out, to go grab a quick bite or to catch up for a movie. Also, I did not have many friends in and around the area I put up so there was no on really to show me around.

Once, my colleague and I decided to go for a couple of beers after a rough day at work. She took me to Select CityWalk, of which I had only heard of in the past. I have never been here before and I realized what I have been missing! The mall was in fact pretty close to my place but my ignorance never led me to it. Right next to the Svelte hotel in Saket, stands the mall which is a home to several brands and restaurants. Not only this, the mall had a beautiful outside seating arrangement which was mesmerising!

I suddenly got the address of all that I was missing. This mall boast of a multiplex and my colleague told me the movie experience here is grand! I made up mind then and there that this is where I am going to come to see the latest movies! Also I was spoilt for choices when I looked around for a place to eat! No wonder it is one of best malls in Delhi! You can have a bite of any cuisine from the restaurants in the premises of the mall.

I was a bit bedazzled to look at the all the international brands together and I was almost planning to drop by the next day- all by myself to explore my potential shopping destinations! Needless to say, I am grateful to that colleague of mine who introduced me to the mall, which is I feel the heart of Saket. Love to go back there!

No comments:

Post a Comment