Monday 9 June 2014

Restaurants in Delhi: each one is unique in itself


Be it any corner of the world, but the food tryst and fondness that Delhiites have for food cannot be seen anywhere, across the globe. This is something that i am absolutely not saying for heck of saying it; rather this is something that i am saying with experience. I am a native of Delhi, but it has nothing to do with what the follow of my blog will make a mention of.

best restaurant in delhi
I am in merchant nave and the nature of my job is as such that demands me to keep travelling from one place to the other. I know majority would think that such a job profile, wherein you have to keep hopping to one place to the other,  but trust me…it’s not that easy as it sounds. Molding self, according to culture and requirement of the place becomes very difficult at times, especially when you are an avid vegetarian.

I am one of those who just cannot eat anything and everything, i prefer quality over quantity. Though i manage to eat vegetarian stuff in every nook and corner of the world, there’s something special about restaurants in delhi. No matter you visit to any random eating joint, be it chole bhature or lighter snacks such as samosas, each and every eatery is special in itself. There are a few eating joints that i always prioritized and those few best restaurant in delhi will always have a special share a very corner. No matter how much i ate, there were few dishes i could never get enough of them but alas! I am helpless now…but yes, two months down the line when i’ll visit Delhi, i will make sure that i do not leave any of the eateries unattended :-)

1 comment:

  1. I do agree with you that each one is unique in itself ..
    They are the best restaurants in delhi

    ReplyDelete